You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vibrato Aria Garritan issue

Hello!!

I just bought Garritan Jazz & Big Band.

But there's a problem that I researched a lot and couldn't solve.

When I open Aria standalone, the vibrato of the wind instruments is triggered by the controller keyboard's aftertouch. All well. But when I open Aria from Mainstage, the vibrato is not triggered by aftertouch. I've tried every way to resolve this but I haven't found a solution.

Would it be possible to trigger vibrato using the controller pitch? because pitch is automatically assigned as an expression.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Thanks.

Mac mini, macOS 13.6

Posted on Dec 4, 2023 9:35 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Dec 4, 2023 12:30 PM in response to mutungo

OK, so the issue is that you want to configure MS3 to pick up the aftertouch and translate it to pitch bend I think. I do this in MS3 for my Novation SL MKII. Put a slider on the canvas and assign its hardware input to the after touch from your keyboard. In "edit" mode at concert level, map that slider to pitch bend. I hope that is a clear enough explanation and that it works for you. Good luck!

Vibrato Aria Garritan issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.