You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to download ertflix app on my Apple TV box bit doesn’t appear on the App Store. The same app though I was able to download to my iPhone

The app ertflix is visible when I search on my iPhone but not on my Apple TV box

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 17

Posted on Dec 3, 2023 1:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2023 2:14 AM

just because an app is out for iphone or ipad does not mean there is an appletv version

the developers has to take actions to support all platforms from phone, to tablet to tv to watch to mac

it does not appear that the Elliniki Radiofonia Tileorasi S.A. took such measures

ERTFLIX on the App Store (apple.com)

3 replies

Apr 10, 2024 5:23 PM in response to Rudegar

The ERTFLIX App is now available on the Apple App Store for the Apple TV. However, after downloading the app, I am unable to open it. Can’t understand why. The app will open for 2-3 seconds and then close. I have no problems with the Roku device on a different TV, but can’t make it work on the Apple TV streaming device on my new Sony TV. Any help is appreciated.

I want to download ertflix app on my Apple TV box bit doesn’t appear on the App Store. The same app though I was able to download to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.