You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch goes dark all the time

My Apple watch goes dark and even if I lift my arm it doesn't wake unless I push the crown. I have checked all the settings but nothing works.

Posted on Nov 16, 2023 10:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2023 12:40 PM

It sounds as if you may have Theatre mode enabled. You turn that off from the Control Center. If you're using watchOS 10, you access the Control Center by pressing the flat oval button next to the digital crown. If you're using an older version of watchOS, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Tap on the icon with the two masks.

Use Control Center on Apple Watch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 16, 2023 12:40 PM in response to Elizabeth Rodriguez

It sounds as if you may have Theatre mode enabled. You turn that off from the Control Center. If you're using watchOS 10, you access the Control Center by pressing the flat oval button next to the digital crown. If you're using an older version of watchOS, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Tap on the icon with the two masks.

Use Control Center on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple watch goes dark all the time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.