You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I delete apps on my iPhone 11

I try delete apps on my iPhone 11 but it just sends them to library, I read another article it said the same phone was on iOS 14 but I’m on the iOS 17 and I still can’t delete apps, a friend told me to offload a app but that still didn’t work and I will post when I update to iOS 17.1. I want help as soon as possible this is my first post but I will try go into store. But because i have on parental control I turned delete apps on but still doesn’t work. I sure that I am not the only one.

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 26, 2023 12:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2023 3:44 AM

Go to settings > screen time > content and privacy restrictions > iTunes & App Store purchases > deleting apps > allow.

If the problem pursues try restarting your phone. It should work now.

8 replies

Oct 26, 2023 12:59 AM in response to Phantom_og

Hi Phantom_og,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time deleting apps on iPhone.

Will you try completely disabling parental control to see if that works?

If not, will you try to deleting the app directly in the App Library? To get to the App Library, go to the Home Screen, then swipe left past all your Home Screen pages to get to App Library.

Let me know if these tips work at all. If not, we'll try some more. :)

Many thanks!

Why can’t I delete apps on my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.