You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade in refund

I went to the store online for a trade-in and refunded it to my bank card. I have received the receipt but the refund did not appear on my bank card. How long will the refund appear on my bank card?

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 7:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 8:02 PM

Jackxie9846 Said:

"Trade in refund: I went to the store online for a trade-in and refunded it to my bank card. I have received the receipt but the refund did not appear on my bank card. How long will the refund appear on my bank card?"

-------

You can Keep an Eye on it, while you Wait it Out: Check the Status of a Refund for Apps or Content that you Bought from Apple - Apple Support

Time to Get a Trade-In, BWO Apple:

1. Go Here: Apple Trade In - Apple
  2. Scroll to: Timing and Process
  3. Click: How long does the online trade-in process take?
  4. As it reads: How long does the online trade-in process take?: Generally it takes 2 to 3 weeks. Your trade-in device needs to be sent to us within 14 days of when you receive your new device. The sooner we receive your trade-in, the sooner we can verify its condition and process your credit or gift card. It may take 3 to 5 business days for your credit to be processed."

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 20, 2023 8:02 PM in response to Jackxie9846

Jackxie9846 Said:

"Trade in refund: I went to the store online for a trade-in and refunded it to my bank card. I have received the receipt but the refund did not appear on my bank card. How long will the refund appear on my bank card?"

-------

You can Keep an Eye on it, while you Wait it Out: Check the Status of a Refund for Apps or Content that you Bought from Apple - Apple Support

Time to Get a Trade-In, BWO Apple:

1. Go Here: Apple Trade In - Apple
  2. Scroll to: Timing and Process
  3. Click: How long does the online trade-in process take?
  4. As it reads: How long does the online trade-in process take?: Generally it takes 2 to 3 weeks. Your trade-in device needs to be sent to us within 14 days of when you receive your new device. The sooner we receive your trade-in, the sooner we can verify its condition and process your credit or gift card. It may take 3 to 5 business days for your credit to be processed."

Trade in refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.