You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to reset a apple watch that was given to you locked

I given a apple watch but its locked and under someones icloud how do i unlock it without the person giving me their icloud

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 9:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 9:24 AM

you don't really

activation lock is not a thing on the watch it's a theft protection on apples servers

it needs to be removed About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

if you don't know your appleID password If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK)

then you will need the assistance of apple Activation Lock - Support (apple.com)

and or  Apple Support

And or  Contact - Official Apple Support

and or Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2023 9:24 AM in response to jloading_

you don't really

activation lock is not a thing on the watch it's a theft protection on apples servers

it needs to be removed About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

if you don't know your appleID password If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK)

then you will need the assistance of apple Activation Lock - Support (apple.com)

and or  Apple Support

And or  Contact - Official Apple Support

and or Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

how to reset a apple watch that was given to you locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.