You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't reset my security question.

Hello

I can't reset Apple ID security questions from the mentioned methods and I don't remember the answer to them. I posted these questions a long time ago and now I don't know how to reset them.

On the other hand, I need this step to activate two-step login.

The arrow I get is this:

Cannot Reset Security Questions

We don't have enough information to reset your security questions.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 1:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 1:36 AM

What does: we don't have sufficient information to reset your security questions mean?

If you are seeing this 'Cannot Reset Apple ID Security Questions' message means that you didn't provide the correct details to prove who you are.

You need to get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2023 1:36 AM in response to are_eskandari

What does: we don't have sufficient information to reset your security questions mean?

If you are seeing this 'Cannot Reset Apple ID Security Questions' message means that you didn't provide the correct details to prove who you are.

You need to get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

I can't reset my security question.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.