You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted voicemails keep returning?

I keep deleting voicemails, going in my deleted, messages, deleting again, and they return to the inbox. As though they are new with the blue not listened to dot

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 4:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 5:12 PM

ggggyujl Said:

"Deleted voicemails keep returning?: I keep deleting voicemails, going in my deleted, messages, deleting again, and they return to the inbox. As though they are new with the blue not listened to dot"

-------

Contact your Carrier:

Voicemail is a service provided by your carrier. So, something is not syncing properly between the iPhone and your Carrier.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 2, 2023 5:12 PM in response to ggggyujl

ggggyujl Said:

"Deleted voicemails keep returning?: I keep deleting voicemails, going in my deleted, messages, deleting again, and they return to the inbox. As though they are new with the blue not listened to dot"

-------

Contact your Carrier:

Voicemail is a service provided by your carrier. So, something is not syncing properly between the iPhone and your Carrier.

Deleted voicemails keep returning?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.