You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to retrieve old voicemails on iPhone?

I had some very old voicemails that were very important to me saved on my iphone for years. I did not delete them and they are now gone and are not in recently deleted messages. Is there a way to retrieve them?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 9:03 PM

3 replies

Sep 30, 2023 9:06 PM in response to D17mma

D17mma Said:

"Missing old voicemails.: I had some very old voicemails that were very important to me saved on my iphone for years. I did not delete them and they are now gone and are not in recently deleted messages. Is there a way to retrieve them?"

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Voicemail:

Contact your Carrier:

Voicemails are store remotely on your Carrier's server. So, restoring the iPhone from a backup you not be successful. If they are deleted, then they are deleted. So, from here, go through your Carrier, seeing what service they have for recovering Voicemail. Report back what methods of recovery they have.

How to retrieve old voicemails on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.