You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heath App on iPad stopped updating since 0700 28th Sept 2023 from watch

As per the title but Health on iphone is updating normally all the time.

All my devises are the latest iOS on 17.0.2 or 10.0.1 on watch

All devices are turned their sync to iCloud ON.

I’ve checked everything I can think of and off/on all devices yet Health App on iPad remains not updating

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Sep 30, 2023 2:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 2:55 PM

Hi JackRussellTerrier,

To confirm, is the issue that the data within the Health app isn't updating, or are you saying the app itself isn't updating? The Health app is a built-in app, so it would update when your software is updated.

If the data within the Health app is the issue, review the following resources for information that may be helpful:

Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPad

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch

If you need more help, reach out to Apple Support directly so they can look into this with you further. They can be contacted here: Get Support or by calling the most applicable phone number from this list: Contact Apple for support and service.

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 2, 2023 2:55 PM in response to JackRussellTerrier

Hi JackRussellTerrier,

To confirm, is the issue that the data within the Health app isn't updating, or are you saying the app itself isn't updating? The Health app is a built-in app, so it would update when your software is updated.

If the data within the Health app is the issue, review the following resources for information that may be helpful:

Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPad

Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch

If you need more help, reach out to Apple Support directly so they can look into this with you further. They can be contacted here: Get Support or by calling the most applicable phone number from this list: Contact Apple for support and service.

Regards.

Oct 4, 2023 9:51 AM in response to MVegas21

Thank You.

The issue I had was that ‘Health’s Data’ on my iPhone’s Health App was not data filling the Health App on my iPad. However it was syncing but then stopped. I had both apps set to sync the data via my devices. Rather strangely all other iCloud stuff like photos and notes was always updating and syncing yet health was not.

I am totally baffled.

I got fed up turned off sync on iPad waited a couple of hours and put it back on and since then it’s been ok.

However it was at least 3 days that it wasn’t syncing.

I am mystified

All I can think it that I was away from my home home wifi for a while using 4G with the iPad tethered to iPhone, if that affected sync, although it stopped before I went away from home and notes and photos synced as normal.

Many Thanks for reading

Heath App on iPad stopped updating since 0700 28th Sept 2023 from watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.