You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase Location

How do I determine whether I purchased my Apple Watch from Apple or a telecom?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 7:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 7:52 AM

If you purchased direct from Apple you will probably have the purchase documents in your email. To help you search, the sender on most of my direct purchases is usually From: (regional address) @email.apple.com

You will also find a clue in your payments - if from your network it is likely to be included as a monthly fee as part of your service payment. That means the monthly fee will be higher than for a SIM-Only package if you purchased the phone elsewhere.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 29, 2023 7:52 AM in response to Curious-Inquirer

If you purchased direct from Apple you will probably have the purchase documents in your email. To help you search, the sender on most of my direct purchases is usually From: (regional address) @email.apple.com

You will also find a clue in your payments - if from your network it is likely to be included as a monthly fee as part of your service payment. That means the monthly fee will be higher than for a SIM-Only package if you purchased the phone elsewhere.

Purchase Location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.