You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to unlink itunes from Disney

HI,

I did cancel my Disney subscription from Apple, but it is somehow linked to iTunes on my Disney+ account. Please help me to remove or revoke my Disney subscription on Apple so I can change my plan on Disney+. It is currently showing "manage on iTunes." I would like to change my plan on the Disney+ site.

Regards,

Nikki Choi

MacBook Air 13″, 12.3

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 12:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2024 8:31 AM

Any update on this? I have the same issue, and it's preventing me from switching to a Disney+ bundle (which is only available through disneyplus.com, not in the App Store/iTunes). Disney support told me to wait 24 hours for the account to be "fully canceled," but I'm skeptical that it's going to resolve overnight...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 5, 2024 8:31 AM in response to NikkiChoi116

Any update on this? I have the same issue, and it's preventing me from switching to a Disney+ bundle (which is only available through disneyplus.com, not in the App Store/iTunes). Disney support told me to wait 24 hours for the account to be "fully canceled," but I'm skeptical that it's going to resolve overnight...

how to unlink itunes from Disney

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.