You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to receive Instagram notifications on my iPhone

Instagram does not notify at all on my iPhone 11 at all after I turned all the notifications settings on my iPhone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2023 9:06 AM

Have you enabled Scheduled Summary?

Settings > Notifications > [Select the App that you are having trouble receiving immediate notifications]

See the pic below for a few examples. Please select immediate delivery.

2 replies

Apr 8, 2024 2:12 AM in response to sheu240

Hello everyone,

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max with iOS 17.4.1. I have Instagram on it. Unfortunately, I don't get any notifications from Instagram. But if you send me a picture, I get a notification. But text, post, voice... No notification.

So I got in touch with Apple, and we reset all the settings, location & privacy, network settings.... all reset! Unfortunately, it still hasn't always worked.

But when I open my Instagram on other devices, everything works fine!

I have been searching the internet, Apple Support, Instagram Support for a solution for a few weeks now and have tested all options. Unfortunately, the problem still persists!

Does anyone have any ideas? Why do I get notification of picture from Instagram but no notification of text, voice,...?

Unable to receive Instagram notifications on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.