You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

isn't there a way to block many email senders at once? I get multiple emails in my junk mailbox that are scams every day. I have made rules, but they don't seem to work

This morning - as every morning I received multiple emails from icloud-storragee or very similar senders. I have attempted to do a rule, but it doesn't seem to put these directly in the trash. Is there a fast way to block senders with a "select all" or at least a shortcut?

MacBook Air, macOS 13.5

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 12:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 4:59 PM

See the article Change Junk Mail settings in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

When you click on plus sign select the senders details ( mobile number )from your address book , or their email address .

You can't select all mail senders at once , the mail address are to be added separately .

3 replies

isn't there a way to block many email senders at once? I get multiple emails in my junk mailbox that are scams every day. I have made rules, but they don't seem to work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.