You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer photos from iPhone to computer without wi-fi?

I see lots of devices with lightening/usb connections for digital storage, but all seem to require an app for transfer without wi-fi, - and those apps all have horrible ratings. Suggestions?

iPad mini 3, iOS 11

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 8:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 8:52 PM

MzMuffet Said:

"Transfer photos from iPhone to computer without wi-fi?: I see lots of devices with lightening/usb connections for digital storage, but all seem to require an app for transfer without wi-fi, - and those apps all have horrible ratings. Suggestions?"

-------

Transferring Photos to a Computer w/o WiFi:

Use AirDrop On an iPhone and a Mac: Airdrop works one of WiFi and Bluetooth. So, if Bluetooth is working, then that ought to work. Use AirDrop on iPhone to Send Items to Nearby Devices - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 26, 2023 8:52 PM in response to MzMuffet

MzMuffet Said:

"Transfer photos from iPhone to computer without wi-fi?: I see lots of devices with lightening/usb connections for digital storage, but all seem to require an app for transfer without wi-fi, - and those apps all have horrible ratings. Suggestions?"

-------

Transferring Photos to a Computer w/o WiFi:

Use AirDrop On an iPhone and a Mac: Airdrop works one of WiFi and Bluetooth. So, if Bluetooth is working, then that ought to work. Use AirDrop on iPhone to Send Items to Nearby Devices - Apple Support

Transfer photos from iPhone to computer without wi-fi?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.