You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is my contact card on contacts app on iCloud? you could not give an answer.

where is my contact card on contacts app on iCloud? you could not give an answer. chat person refused to answer. your call back support dropped the call.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 9:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 9:29 AM

Contact card is created on contact application from the device Add your contact info on iPhone - Apple Support , it can't be literally viewed from www.icloud.com

3 replies

Aug 26, 2023 12:11 PM in response to tygb

Apple support did not help in any way. But rather they were obstructionist. The basic premise is that contacts app is not compatible with iPhone in iCloud.com and is not visible. And “My Card” concept is not shared with Mac, which can see the contacts app in iCloud.com but has an independent concept for “My Card” in contacts, according to the senior advisor from Apple over the phone. The advisor continued to insist that there is no problem with Apple concept of “My Card” and it’s working properly and any misunderstanding or any conflict of which contact card is designated as the “Owner’s” true information as reflected in a contacts app card and is used to autocomplete info in Safari and in websites has no reflection on the integrity of any owner’s devices and resolution of the uniqueness of the identity as is presented in the two factors authentication. Furthermore, nothing was in any conflict with Apple’s expectations for clarity and understanding of the users.

so, the iPhone designation of “My Card” is irrelevant to Mac. The card’s information is not necessarily shared or identifiable with a default user in Apple devices, and any and all information can be chosen at will without the user’s ability to examine the difference from his/her devices. This is guaranteed by the incompatibility between iPhone and contacts app in iCloud.com. No biggie

Furthermore, having a trusted phone number being the same number of an iPhone’s is not correctable after 14 days. The only way is to delete the iPhone from the trusted devices and keeping the trusted phone number. The exact procedure is not detailed anywhere that I can find and the entire issue described herein must be explained to the chat support. Initiating the removal of a trusted device iPhone.

simple it is not, straightforward never, identifiable impossible, understandable only to Apple. Incompatible only with iPhone.

I don’t buy the entire logic. Renders Apple trustworthy never

truly, Really

Zack in San Francisco

where is my contact card on contacts app on iCloud? you could not give an answer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.