You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried all that but I still can't sync my messages and when I click on the message tab and then messages and click settings , under the sign of my iCloud account it doesn't say enable messages in cloud so I need help please !

I tried to sync my message but it doesn't say " enable message on iCloud " so I need help please!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 11:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 6:02 AM

If " enable message on iCloud " is not present at Messages > Settings > Message, try a restart. If that fails, do a safe start: Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support and let it "soak" for a few minutes then do a normal; restart and retest.

If that too fails, consider reinstalling your OS from the Recovery panel.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2023 6:02 AM in response to nayha186

If " enable message on iCloud " is not present at Messages > Settings > Message, try a restart. If that fails, do a safe start: Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support and let it "soak" for a few minutes then do a normal; restart and retest.

If that too fails, consider reinstalling your OS from the Recovery panel.

I tried all that but I still can't sync my messages and when I click on the message tab and then messages and click settings , under the sign of my iCloud account it doesn't say enable messages in cloud so I need help please !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.