You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Check iPhone battery from Apple Watch

I would like to be able to check the status of my iPhone battery from my Apple Watch. Seems like something that would be very useful. Other than buying third-party app. Does Apple support this?

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 1:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 1:18 PM

Not that I know of. If you would like to make this feature request to Apple, use this link:

Product Feedback - Apple

4 replies

Aug 10, 2023 2:24 PM in response to -gt

As I generally leave my phone sitting on a wireless charger when it's not with me, I wouldn't have much use for this. But, given that the reverse can be done, it seems as if it shouldn't be that difficult. However, I've learned that non-programmers like me frequently underestimate the complexities involved in adding features to an already extremely complicated piece of software.

Check iPhone battery from Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.