You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My card was updated and I need to set-up iCloud payments for .99

My iCloud payments were cancelled today because the card failed to be charged. I just updated my payment method and want to be charged .99/month for storage, please

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 12:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 12:21 PM

If you’re needing to update the payment method for your Apple subscriptions, they have a support article with instructions that can help: Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support. There is also some additional info about Apple billing here: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If your iCloud plan already cancelled b/c of nonpayment, you might need to re-subscribe to an iCloud plan.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 10, 2023 12:21 PM in response to HELPxxxxxx

If you’re needing to update the payment method for your Apple subscriptions, they have a support article with instructions that can help: Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support. There is also some additional info about Apple billing here: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If your iCloud plan already cancelled b/c of nonpayment, you might need to re-subscribe to an iCloud plan.

My card was updated and I need to set-up iCloud payments for .99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.