You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple account has been disabled in the App Store

I can’t buy any apps because my account has been disabled in the Apple store and iTunes I’m trying to put a new credit card in, but it says that my account is closed and I have to call you up to re-open it. There was a double claim on a purchase that I made, and they told me that I had to take it up with the Apple store so I close my account and I got a new account and I’m trying to put that in but it will not take it

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 7:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 7:24 AM

There's a problem with your iTunes Store account information which can't be fixed from your end. Click here and contact Apple Support when they're open; if the link doesn't have an option for your country, use this form.

(242938)

4 replies

Aug 8, 2023 7:29 AM in response to Salvatorecannoli

Please enable my iTunes account an apple pay account that was an issue with the charge so it’s been resolved and I have a new credit card that I’m trying to put the numbers in and it keeps on saying that my accounts are closed and disabled so please enable them so I could purchase apps and pay existing purchases. Thank you very much.

My Apple account has been disabled in the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.