You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgotten Screentime password- Not giving me a reset option

IM trying to trade in my iphone 12 mini for another apple iphone and i need to erase my old iphone to do that. except 2020 me decided to put in a randomly screentime passcode and not write it down anywhere. I have looked absolutely everywhere and no one is helping me. I'm stuck here with a completely useless iphone 12 mini, that won't erase itself because it just has to be annoying

LIterally anything can help, just please put me out of my misery

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 5:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 5:35 AM

Hello again ~ From the same article….

*If you can't reset your Screen Time passcode

If you can't reset your Screen Time passcode, make sure that you're using the same Apple ID that you used when setting up the Screen Time passcode. This might be a different Apple ID than the one that you're signed in to on your device. If you're part of a Family Sharing group, it might be a family member's Apple ID or your child's Apple ID. 

If you still have issues resetting your Screen Time passcode, contact Apple Support<<<Click

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 8, 2023 5:35 AM in response to idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkh

Hello again ~ From the same article….

*If you can't reset your Screen Time passcode

If you can't reset your Screen Time passcode, make sure that you're using the same Apple ID that you used when setting up the Screen Time passcode. This might be a different Apple ID than the one that you're signed in to on your device. If you're part of a Family Sharing group, it might be a family member's Apple ID or your child's Apple ID. 

If you still have issues resetting your Screen Time passcode, contact Apple Support<<<Click

~Katana-San~

Forgotten Screentime password- Not giving me a reset option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.