You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please let me know what will happen if i cancel my subscription after one or two months? Will i get my extended Gbs that i paid for? Or will it take me back to 5gb

Please let me know what will happen if i cancel my subscription after one or two months? Will i get my extended Gbs that i paid for? Or will it take me back to 5gb

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 3:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 3:37 PM

When you cancel, you will go back the 5GB of free storage. You are not buying permanent storage. You are renting a fixed amount of space for a monthly charge.

Think of it like renting a storage locker. You pay a monthly free for a fixed amount of space and when you cancel your lease, you lose the storage space. You don’t get to keep the space.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 30, 2023 3:37 PM in response to Sabatariq4

When you cancel, you will go back the 5GB of free storage. You are not buying permanent storage. You are renting a fixed amount of space for a monthly charge.

Think of it like renting a storage locker. You pay a monthly free for a fixed amount of space and when you cancel your lease, you lose the storage space. You don’t get to keep the space.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.