You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have pandora on my watch but it is always buffering. What can I do to get it to play my stations?

My Apple Ultra watch has Pandora on it. When I try to listen to my stations it tells me that it is buffering. I can get music from I phone 14 even when it is turned off. What is the problem, and how can I fix it?

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 1:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 1:01 PM

Hey there Armyflyer,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

Are you experiencing any other issues with your Apple Watch, such as issues viewing apps in the App Store or viewing your surrounding area in Maps? The reason we ask is that it's possible your Apple Watch is experiencing a network issue that is causing it to be unable to access those Pandora stations directly from the device. If that is the case, you can try forgetting your local Wi-Fi network and then reconnecting to it to see if that may help. This article has the steps to both forget a network and reconnect to it: Connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you are able to load the App Store and Maps without any issues, then you may want to reach out to Pandora directly to see if they can offer additional assistance in troubleshooting their Apple Watch app. Here is where you can start with that: Pandora - Contact Support

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 23, 2023 1:01 PM in response to Armyflyer

Hey there Armyflyer,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

Are you experiencing any other issues with your Apple Watch, such as issues viewing apps in the App Store or viewing your surrounding area in Maps? The reason we ask is that it's possible your Apple Watch is experiencing a network issue that is causing it to be unable to access those Pandora stations directly from the device. If that is the case, you can try forgetting your local Wi-Fi network and then reconnecting to it to see if that may help. This article has the steps to both forget a network and reconnect to it: Connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you are able to load the App Store and Maps without any issues, then you may want to reach out to Pandora directly to see if they can offer additional assistance in troubleshooting their Apple Watch app. Here is where you can start with that: Pandora - Contact Support

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

I have pandora on my watch but it is always buffering. What can I do to get it to play my stations?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.