You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscribing to Apple One

How do I keep from being double-charged for Apple TV, iTunes, and iCloud when I change to Apple One? I already had the services, and when I signed up for Apple One, I got re-charged for them, so I'm paying twice.

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 9:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 9:16 AM

There is a specific support article for what happens to your current iCloud plan when signing up for Apple One:

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

For Apple TV and Apple Music, you will receive a refund for the remainder of the current subscription in a couple of days. Do not cancel your Apple TV and Apple Music subscriptions manually, as this will only complicate matters.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 22, 2023 9:16 AM in response to ktfromla jolla

There is a specific support article for what happens to your current iCloud plan when signing up for Apple One:

What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

For Apple TV and Apple Music, you will receive a refund for the remainder of the current subscription in a couple of days. Do not cancel your Apple TV and Apple Music subscriptions manually, as this will only complicate matters.

Subscribing to Apple One

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.