You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't log in to apple music on my desktop computer

Ever since I had to change my password last week my apple music won't let me log in on my computer. I can log in on my phone just fine. The computer just won't let me. It doesn't give a wrong password warning or anything it just keeps reverting back to main page, not logged in. Yet when I go to set it up as if I'm a new customer it tells me I'm already a subscriber. What to do?

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 9:26 AM

3 replies

Jul 11, 2023 11:45 AM in response to so_many_passwords

Hello so_many_passwords,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Let's verify your iTunes is up to date using these steps:

"Check for iTunes updates from the iTunes Download page

If you install iTunes from the iTunes Download page, you can manually check for updates to iTunes, or set iTunes to check for new versions automatically every week. 

In the iTunes app  on your PC, do one of the following:

• Manually check for new versions of iTunes: Choose Help > Check for Updates.
  • Have iTunes automatically check for new versions every week: Choose Edit > Preferences, click Advanced, then make sure the “Check for new software updates automatically” is selected.

When automatic updating is turned on, iTunes checks for new updates weekly. It checks only after you have quit and restarted iTunes at least once during a seven-day period.

Check for iTunes updates from the Microsoft Store

If you install iTunes from the Microsoft Store, new versions will be automatically downloaded; however, you can manually check for updates in the Store.

• Open the Downloads and Updates pane of the Microsoft Store app."

Additional details can be found here: Update iTunes on PC

If the issue persists, can you provide a few more details? Have you restarted your computer since you first noticed this? Which version of Windows are you currently using? Also, when did you first notice this?

Cheers!

can't log in to apple music on my desktop computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.