You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does the stand reminder wake me in the middle of the night?

Multiple times I've been woken up by the stand reminder in the middle of the night. Why? Seems like some pretty poor execution of app design.

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 12:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2023 10:13 AM

Do you get the stand ring achieved notification before bedtime?

If it was me I would schedule a do not disturb focus for sleep hours.

Actually I like to put mine on the night stand and rest my skin for 8 hours and get a decent sleep. Only need to do a sleep test once a month to check for abnormalities. But that's my choice, you should be able to get the settings right eventually.

Maybe unpair and set up as a new Watch and take it from there.

In the end You ought to reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here  Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers  Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support   or Click here > Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple 

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 8, 2023 10:13 AM in response to AnnoyedByLame

Do you get the stand ring achieved notification before bedtime?

If it was me I would schedule a do not disturb focus for sleep hours.

Actually I like to put mine on the night stand and rest my skin for 8 hours and get a decent sleep. Only need to do a sleep test once a month to check for abnormalities. But that's my choice, you should be able to get the settings right eventually.

Maybe unpair and set up as a new Watch and take it from there.

In the end You ought to reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here  Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers  Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support   or Click here > Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple 

Jul 8, 2023 8:08 AM in response to LD150

Sleep monitoring was on and I was wearing it. Not sure why it should matter. Giving one the ability to track sleep and a “Health app” to track and improve overall health, only to ruin it with part of an app waking you in the middle of the night to remind you to stand seems highly illogical. Pretty poor execution on the app design. My series 5 never did it.

Why does the stand reminder wake me in the middle of the night?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.