You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

I’m having issues downloading Jawa and gamevault

Can anyone download other apps not in the Apple store

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 1:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2024 5:04 PM

Can't download game vault 999

38 replies

May 2, 2024 9:10 PM in response to Cartheif

Well I’m a little embarrassed to say thst I got it working almost immediately after posting my comment, because all I had to do was walk upstairs and sit in my living room, where the router is and it downloaded fine. I also reset my network settings. But I tried it again while in my basement studio and it continued to fail. In a different comment section that read the best advice was the simplest. Make sure you have enough memory on your phone, don’t try downloading a big app with lots of graphics that move fast without enabling its success. Delete all your crappy slots apps. Free up space. But most importantly, make sure you’re close to Wi-Fi so that the download itself can travel as fast and efficiently to your phone. Once I did that both Juwa & Game Vault downloaded instantly. I can still play both in my basement studio btw, but the closer you are to Wi-Fi you odds of success increase exponentially!

Jul 6, 2024 10:54 PM in response to BARRRJ

The post above is what I am able to do. Only one app can now be loaded since the last update.

there’s a security feature now that shuts ur cell down for some reason for an hour too. Crazy huh?

you have to remove the one in order to install the other.. I used to have 4 separate ones on the profile area.. now it’s just one.. hopefully they will do a workaround this helpful feature.

I’m having issues downloading Jawa and gamevault

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.