You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple account is disabled

Why has my account been disabled? I have tried shutting my phone down and restarting and it didn’t help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 4:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 4:19 PM

We can't tell you why. This is a user to user only forum. The most common reason one's account is disable is because one may owe Apple for something. But that's a guess. See the link below, which has a blue link inside to contact Apple Support. They are the only ones who can help you.

Click here --> If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 6, 2023 4:19 PM in response to mchgnfan

We can't tell you why. This is a user to user only forum. The most common reason one's account is disable is because one may owe Apple for something. But that's a guess. See the link below, which has a blue link inside to contact Apple Support. They are the only ones who can help you.

Click here --> If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

My Apple account is disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.