You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My

Can you add Beats Studio 3 Wireless to Find My?

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 10:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 11:03 AM

You can. See the following instructions from Set up Find My on all your devices - Apple Support

Set up your AirPods or Beats headphones

If you pair your AirPods or Beats headphones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, they show up in your Devices list in the Find My app. You can use Find My to locate or play a sound on them. If your AirPods support the Find My network, you can also mark them as lost.

For more information, see any of the following:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 27, 2023 11:03 AM in response to Midgemaggie

You can. See the following instructions from Set up Find My on all your devices - Apple Support

Set up your AirPods or Beats headphones

If you pair your AirPods or Beats headphones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, they show up in your Devices list in the Find My app. You can use Find My to locate or play a sound on them. If your AirPods support the Find My network, you can also mark them as lost.

For more information, see any of the following:

Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.