You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What language will Macbook have if I choose special language of keyboard in online shop?

Hello!

I live in Portugal. and going to buy MacBook Pro on the local apple web-site. I see I can choose special language like "Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID - Russian". What does it mean? MacBook will have English and Russian languages of keyboard? or will have Portugese and Russian? It's crucial question before buying for me, because I need English and Russian.

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 8:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2023 12:00 PM

ilia_nikulin wrote:

I want to know what will be printed on keys if I select "Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID - Russian". English and Russian? or Portuges and Russian?
I need English and Russian

English and Russian is how it is. See

Apple Hardware Keyboards for Non-Latin Sc… - Apple Community

7 replies

What language will Macbook have if I choose special language of keyboard in online shop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.