You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get a physical Apple Card if I don't have an iPhone?

I recently applied for apple card and its approved but i don't have an iphone so what can i do to order my physical card?How can i get my physical card?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 15, 2023 9:18 AM

3 replies

Jun 15, 2023 9:32 AM in response to Prem7089

You won't be able to use most of the features of an Apple Card without an iPhone or iPad, other than using it as a line of credit at the Apple Store or Apple online.

Titanium Apple Card requires an iPhone to activate: Request and activate a titanium Apple Card - Apple Support

Per Apple: To access and use all Apple Card features and products available only to Apple Card users, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad that supports and has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. 

For the details of using Apple Card without a required device, see the section Using Your Account Without a Required Device on page 13 here:

https://www.goldmansachs.com/terms-and-conditions/Apple-Card-Customer-Agreement.pdf

Can I get a physical Apple Card if I don't have an iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.