You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro 10.7.8 Recording midi on an auxiliary track of a multi-instrument deletes in cycle mode

Hi

Does anyone else have this problem in Logic Pro 10.7.8?

When recording midi on any auxiliary track of a multi-instrument the recording gets automatically deleted when you stop recording, click anywhere at all within Logic, or if cycle mode is switched on as soon as the playhead goes back to the beginning of the cycle.

I thought it might be a UVI Falcon issue, but I have got the same problem on a multi instrument version of Omnisphere.

Strangely, the same issue doesn't happen on the first track of the multi instrument, only on subsequent auxiliary tracks.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks

iMac (2017 – 2020)

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 8:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 3:28 PM

Can't help but i point you to a thread with other aux problems on 10.7.8:

Logic Not Recording MIDI on Aux Channels - Apple Community

If nothing helps, go back to an older version of Logic.

And always backup before updating: Back up Logic Pro - Apple Support

Report this bug here:

Feedback - Logic Pro - Apple

2 replies

Logic Pro 10.7.8 Recording midi on an auxiliary track of a multi-instrument deletes in cycle mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.