You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm on apple watch and Iphone

I use my Apple watch to wake up daily. When l turn off the alarm on my watch, my iphone will still ring.

Is there a setting on my iphone that turns off both alarms from my watch?

Posted on Jun 11, 2023 5:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2023 12:29 AM

What I’m tryna figure out is how I have alarms scheduled on my phone, I want to turn them off using my watch. Is there a way to do that? I just got a new phone and this push feature isn’t working on 15pro max. I used to be able to turn the alarms off from my old phone by using my watch. Can u help?

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 6, 2023 12:29 AM in response to LD150

What I’m tryna figure out is how I have alarms scheduled on my phone, I want to turn them off using my watch. Is there a way to do that? I just got a new phone and this push feature isn’t working on 15pro max. I used to be able to turn the alarms off from my old phone by using my watch. Can u help?

Alarm on apple watch and Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.