You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use cellular connection on Apple Watch Ultra in Europe if I buy it in Singapore?

can I use a the cellular connection of an Apple Watch ultra in Europe if I buy it in Singapore?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 8:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2023 10:47 AM

Are you visiting Europe and want to know about roaming, or are you getting a an EU cellular plan.

Near the end of the following article, it talks about roaming

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

If getting an EU cellular plan, then it should work. The Apple Watch is manufactured with a regional specific cellular radio. One model is for the Canada, U.S., Mexico, Puerto Rico region. The other model is for the rest of the world.

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

NOTE: The warranty will officially be Singapore specific. Although, Apple may honor it in the EU.

NOTE 2: If there are any Singapore specific feature limitations, those limitations will follow to the EU.

watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 4, 2023 10:47 AM in response to Dhaenma

Are you visiting Europe and want to know about roaming, or are you getting a an EU cellular plan.

Near the end of the following article, it talks about roaming

Set up cellular on Apple Watch - Apple Support

If getting an EU cellular plan, then it should work. The Apple Watch is manufactured with a regional specific cellular radio. One model is for the Canada, U.S., Mexico, Puerto Rico region. The other model is for the rest of the world.

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

NOTE: The warranty will officially be Singapore specific. Although, Apple may honor it in the EU.

NOTE 2: If there are any Singapore specific feature limitations, those limitations will follow to the EU.

watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

Can I use cellular connection on Apple Watch Ultra in Europe if I buy it in Singapore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.