You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new iPhone 14 and I am trying to reconnect my two AirTags

How do I reconnect AirTags to my new iPhone 14?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 16, 2023 12:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 1:20 PM

You should not need to. Your AirTags are tied to your Apple ID. Once you set up the new iPhone with the Apple ID of the old one, your AirTags should the appear in the Find My app normally. They may take a while to show up however.

If it's been more than few hours and they still do not appear, you can remove the AirTag from your Apple ID and. reset them, and then pair them again.

click here ➜ How to reset your AirTag - Apple Support

and here ➜ If an item or device is connected to another Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2023 1:20 PM in response to IrisMHorton

You should not need to. Your AirTags are tied to your Apple ID. Once you set up the new iPhone with the Apple ID of the old one, your AirTags should the appear in the Find My app normally. They may take a while to show up however.

If it's been more than few hours and they still do not appear, you can remove the AirTag from your Apple ID and. reset them, and then pair them again.

click here ➜ How to reset your AirTag - Apple Support

and here ➜ If an item or device is connected to another Apple ID - Apple Support

I have a new iPhone 14 and I am trying to reconnect my two AirTags

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.