You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home screens disappear day/night

In the day time, my first Home Screen page disappears, and when my phone switches to night mode that page comes back and the last page disappears. I have 4 pages total but the phone only ever shows 3. Idk why it is doing this.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on May 12, 2023 8:45 AM

1 reply

May 15, 2023 1:15 PM in response to Phantasaia

Hello Phantasaia,

It sounds like you may have multiple Home Screen pages that are connected to a Focus. A Focus can be scheduled or based on your location. You can learn more here: Use Focus on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

These steps may help:

Connect Home Screen pages to Focus
After you set up Focus, you can silence notifications or allow only notifications from the people and apps that match your Focus. You can also customize a Home Screen page that has only apps related to your Focus and make that page the only one accessible during the time you have the Focus enabled. 
1. Go to Settings > Focus.
2. Select the Focus that you want to customize, then choose the Home Screen.
3. Create a new Home Screen page, select an existing Home Screen page, or select multiple pages that you want to connect to this Focus.
4. Tap Done.

Thanks.

Home screens disappear day/night

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.