You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE 2nd Generation

Hello Apple,

Enjoying your products so far and would like to fill in a suggestion or feedback that can be considered as on Apple Watch SE 2nd Generation.

So, far the best budget watch from Apple has been released and it includes the latest, best features all over. However, the only thing I would like to suggest on this is that, “ Could you please bring an update to the SE 2 where it can have a QWERTY keyboard as in S8 and S7 which will super beneficial for us as customers, where we have to look jn S8 only for that feature and health apps can be a negotiable for us.

Please its a request from me and other behalf as i have read many comments on youtube that it would be the best of Apple had included this QWERTY keyboard on the SE 2.

Thank you.

Posted on May 10, 2023 10:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 10, 2023 11:18 PM

This is a user forum, you are not addressing apple here just fellow users

you can try contacting apple Support ->  Get Support (apple.com) / Contact - Official Apple

Support

and or give them feedback -> Feedback - Watch - Apple

2 replies

May 11, 2023 2:16 AM in response to pruthvick

You can also use the iphone keyboard.

Set iphone notifications for Watch keyboard on

then as soon as you tap an entry field, like fir a text reply or a password, you get this offer...

This is like if you want the 10 inch nav screen in your new car you need to buy the top of the range. It's called marketing.

Apple Watch SE 2nd Generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.