You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro - How do you change the grid units in the Piano Roll editor?

I currently have Logic Pro 10.7.7. In some previous version, I used to be able to change the grid display in the Piano Roll editor by clicking under the time signature in the info display at the top of the screen (that black, round-corner box that looks like an LCD screen). This was very useful when inputing tuplets by hand. Now the info display at the top has been changed and that feature seems to be gone. I couldn't find anything about changing the grid in the help or the online user guide. Does anyone know how to do it now?

Thanks.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 5, 2023 7:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 6, 2023 12:56 AM

It is probably hidden.

Control Click to the top gray area and select "Customize Control Bar and Display" and under LCD tick "Time Signature/Division"

You can also create key commands to change it. Saerch for division in the Key Commands Menu.

2 replies

Logic Pro - How do you change the grid units in the Piano Roll editor?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.