You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods maxes are charged and connected but no sound is coming out

AirPods Max

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 9:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2023 9:20 AM

Hey kobi_harris,

Maybe try to reset your AirPods Max. Sometimes this can be an issue sometimes. Press and hold the noise control button and the Digital Crown until the LED flashes amber. You can also reset AirPods Max to factory settings. Press and hold the noise control button and the Digital Crown for 15 seconds, until the LED flashes amber, then white. How to reset your AirPods Max - Apple Support (IE)

This will hopefully fix the issue! :D

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 27, 2023 9:20 AM in response to kobi_harris

Hey kobi_harris,

Maybe try to reset your AirPods Max. Sometimes this can be an issue sometimes. Press and hold the noise control button and the Digital Crown until the LED flashes amber. You can also reset AirPods Max to factory settings. Press and hold the noise control button and the Digital Crown for 15 seconds, until the LED flashes amber, then white. How to reset your AirPods Max - Apple Support (IE)

This will hopefully fix the issue! :D

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.