You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv app on LG tv

I’m wondering i have an LG tv witch i can watch Apple tv. My question is i’m in Hungary but i would like to watch movies in English / not cc/ If i buy a movie will it be in English or Hungarian.

43UP77003LB,

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 2:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 7:05 AM

For buy-movies from Apple, see the Details page for each movie title. Scroll down to the Languages header, then you will find a list of supported languages for that title, both for audio and subtitles.

The supported languages are determined by the supplying studio, and that can differ for users in various countries, and that can differ by title.

When multiple languages are supported as separate tracks, users would be able to select which one to apply:

Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Change the language for display, audio, and subtitles in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2023 7:05 AM in response to dalmatian1968

For buy-movies from Apple, see the Details page for each movie title. Scroll down to the Languages header, then you will find a list of supported languages for that title, both for audio and subtitles.

The supported languages are determined by the supplying studio, and that can differ for users in various countries, and that can differ by title.

When multiple languages are supported as separate tracks, users would be able to select which one to apply:

Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Change the language for display, audio, and subtitles in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple tv app on LG tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.