You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headphones plugged while recording a video

I was recording a video of a soccer match and I had my headphones plugged in but when I finished recording there was no audio in the video. I had the speaker on and the volume all the way up and I want to know if there is a fix to this problem

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 25, 2023 10:10 PM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2023 12:45 PM in response to ChristopherAndrade

Hey there, ChristopherAndrade,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities.

If your video doesn't have audio, the first thing we would check is if you can hear audio from other apps such as the Music app or other videos in the Photos app that have an audio track. If you're able to hear audio in general, and the issue is isolated to just that one video, then it is unlikely you would be able to recover the audio since it may not have been recorded to begin with. However, if you are experiencing audio problems in general on that iPhone, then this article has some additional troubleshooting steps you can take: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

If you are concerned with your devices ability to record audio for future videos, then we would recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps you can take in this article: If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support.

We hope that this information is helpful.

​Have a great day!

Headphones plugged while recording a video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.