You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i unlock iphone if not conected to me

how to unlock a iphone that isnt conected to me

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 6:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 7:08 PM

JBRAVEBULL Said:

"how to unlock a iphone that isnt conected to me"

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

Seems you've been scammed, though a full-assumption on my part.

So, where was this Purchased?

• Web Site?:

If this was purchased off of a Web site (i.e. eBay), then contact the site, seeing if the seller can be held accountable, and if you can get your money back.

• Personal Sale?:

If this was purchased in-person somehow, then take it up with that person.  Request a Refund: Seems you've been scammed, though a full-assumption on my part. So, ask the seller for a return . This is the site they should have used prior to selling it to you: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better.

• Learn from This:

Next time you go about purchasing a device from someone, request that they let you log into your own iCloud account on it, prior to handing over the money. If they decide to disabled by those rules you've set forth, then do not proceed with the transaction.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 18, 2023 7:08 PM in response to JBRAVEBULL

JBRAVEBULL Said:

"how to unlock a iphone that isnt conected to me"

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

Seems you've been scammed, though a full-assumption on my part.

So, where was this Purchased?

• Web Site?:

If this was purchased off of a Web site (i.e. eBay), then contact the site, seeing if the seller can be held accountable, and if you can get your money back.

• Personal Sale?:

If this was purchased in-person somehow, then take it up with that person.  Request a Refund: Seems you've been scammed, though a full-assumption on my part. So, ask the seller for a return . This is the site they should have used prior to selling it to you: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. The seller should have known better.

• Learn from This:

Next time you go about purchasing a device from someone, request that they let you log into your own iCloud account on it, prior to handing over the money. If they decide to disabled by those rules you've set forth, then do not proceed with the transaction.

Apr 18, 2023 7:05 PM in response to JBRAVEBULL

Which One?

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If your phone is carrier locked - How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

If your phone is Activation Locked - How to remove Activation Lock -

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Apr 18, 2023 6:55 PM in response to Ferd II

It's not recommended to try to unlock an iPhone that doesn't belong to you, as it could be illegal and may result in serious consequences.

If you're trying to access an iPhone that's not connected to you, you'll need to have the owner's permission and access to their Apple ID and password. If the iPhone is locked with a passcode, you may need to enter the passcode to access the device.

If you don't have the owner's permission or access to their Apple ID and password, the only legal and ethical option is to return the iPhone to its owner or hand it over to the authorities. It's important to respect people's privacy and property rights, and attempting to unlock someone else's iPhone without their permission could lead to legal trouble.

how can i unlock iphone if not conected to me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.