You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please why can’t I download anything in my Apple Store

Please if am downloading something it says account has been disabled from App Store

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 1:57 AM

2 replies

Apr 16, 2023 2:05 AM in response to Youngpocket

If you are unable to download anything from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad, and you are seeing a message that says "Your iCloud is disabled," it is possible that your Apple ID may be experiencing some issues. Here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:

1. Check your Apple ID: Make sure that your Apple ID is correct and that you are signed in to the App Store with the same Apple ID that you use for iCloud. Go to "Settings" > "iTunes & App Store" and check the Apple ID listed at the top of the screen.
  2. Check your iCloud settings: Go to "Settings" > "iCloud" and make sure that iCloud is enabled. If it is disabled, you can enable it by tapping on the toggle switch next to iCloud.
  3. Check your network connection: Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and that your network connection is strong and stable.
  4. Restart your device: Try restarting your device and then attempting to download from the App Store again.
  5. Update your iOS version: Make sure that your device is running the latest version of iOS. You can check for updates by going to "Settings" > "General" > "Software Update."

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Regards

Nanoman

Please why can’t I download anything in my Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.