You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to load iTunes again on my MiniMac again, as I seem not to be able to make it stick around on the computer.

iTunes says I need macOS version 10.13.99 or earlier? My Mac is on Ventura 13.3 update. How do I get this old version update so I can use iTunes. I don't know why iTunes was not an automatic download when I got this MiniMac 2 years ago.

How do I get iTunes to stay on my computer in the LauchPad area?

Please help.

Mac mini (M1, 2020)

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 11:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 12:13 PM

Syncing and managing the contents of iPhone now happens in a Finder window, not in the Music app.

Please see: Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your Mac - Apple Support

3 replies

Apr 4, 2023 12:10 PM in response to Moe of MoeCorpApple

OK, but I can not download my old Compilations music from my old iPhone 7 into my iPhone 14Pro. I can not seem to backup and syne my phone with the computer. There is missing data from my MiniMac M1 (bought in 2020) and my phone contacts, which is distressing to me, because I have that data on the computer. I have 2T of iCloud storage but still I am having all these trouble getting my devices to sync and harmonize. When I had iTunes, everything worked like a charm.

So what am I doing wrong? or What do I need to do

Thank you for replying, Muguy

Moe

Need to load iTunes again on my MiniMac again, as I seem not to be able to make it stick around on the computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.