You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synching wallet on phone with watch

Have just got a new 14 ProMax and have paired my Apple Watch with it.

I cant seem to get my Pret subscription and Tesco clubcard to synch across to Watch.

It is on wallet on the phone.

If I attempt to add card to the watch, it only allows debit/credit or a travel card

How can I make sure whatever is on my phone is on my watch.

Many thanks

Steve

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 8:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 3:02 AM

Iphone, Settings, [your name], iCloud, (show all) is Wallet turned on?

9 replies

Mar 21, 2023 4:03 PM in response to Stevepenn100

Hey there Stevepenn100,

We'd like to help, but we'll need more details to better understand what's happening, along with ruling out some possible general causes:

1. You mentioned that both of those cards are showing within Wallet on your iPhone, but not showing in your paired watch. Was there a time where they did show in your watch, and if yes, when did it stop showing those two cards?
  2. Since you mentioned that you also have a credit/debit card on your iPhone, does this card also not show within your paired watch?
  3. Sometimes unexpected behavior can be resolved with a restart: Restart your iPhone and Restart your Apple Watch
  4. Since you have a compatible iPhone model, the latest version is iOS 16.3.1. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. In case you needed it, this link shows how to first back up, then Update your iPhone or iPad.
  5. If you have a compatible watch model, the latest version is watchOS 9.3.1. You can verify this within Settings > General > About. In case you needed it, this link shows how to Update your Apple Watch.

Cheers!

Mar 22, 2023 10:26 AM in response to Stevepenn100

Hello Steve,

If you have the applicable apps on your iPhone and this continues to occur, next ensure you are following this article to add these cards to your Wallet on your Apple Watch: Add and use passes in Wallet on Apple Watch

If this issue persists and you are following those steps, contact Apple Support next. They would be the best equipped to investigate this issue further. Reach out using this: Contact - Official Apple Support

Take care.

Mar 22, 2023 1:53 AM in response to bruno75

Hi.

1. One of them did show on the watch but when i renewed the other one a month ago it didnt appear. I have now paired the watch to a new phone and neither of them now appear on the Watch
  2. The debit card does show on the watch
  3. I have tried restarting both the phone and the watch
  4. Both OS versions are the latest

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks

Steve

Synching wallet on phone with watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.