You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail experiencing glitches

Tonight I was spending more time than normal on my iMac and noticed some glitchy graphics out of the corner of my eye popping up in my open Mail. The subject line of the second message kept glitching between one subject and another group of characters. Is anyone else seeing this? I have a screen recording of the glitch.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 8:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 7:04 AM

Shanem0499 wrote:

Tonight I was spending more time than normal on my iMac and noticed some glitchy graphics out of the corner of my eye popping up in my open Mail. The subject line of the second message kept glitching between one subject and another group of characters. Is anyone else seeing this? I have a screen recording of the glitch.

posting a screen shot here is simply enough to demonstrate—Shift Command 4

My question would be is this Full screen or not Full screen— have you tried comparing the two..

Is this Column Layout or the newer 3-Column view (?) and compare the two.

see Mail>View>

Does changing the column size by dragging the divider between columns eliminate the glitch...

If

no insight or resolve—

a SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 7, 2023 7:04 AM in response to Shanem0499

Shanem0499 wrote:

posting a screen shot here is simply enough to demonstrate—Shift Command 4

My question would be is this Full screen or not Full screen— have you tried comparing the two..

Is this Column Layout or the newer 3-Column view (?) and compare the two.

see Mail>View>

Does changing the column size by dragging the divider between columns eliminate the glitch...

If

no insight or resolve—

a SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.2

Mail experiencing glitches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.