You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You need to make a fitness plus app for mac

Why isn't there a fitness plus app for Mac? This is just such a lost opportunity to tie these machines together and make the apple one subscription more useful and necessary.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 8:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 8:40 PM

Hello Fitnessplusmac!

(I agree!) You can… in a sense. Check out this excerpt from Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support:

“You can use AirPlay to stream Apple Fitness+ workouts on the following AirPlay 2-enabled devices and TVs:

• AirPlay 2-compatible smart TVs with the label "Works with Apple AirPlay"
  • MacBook Pro (2018 and later)
  • MacBook Air (2018 and later) 
  • iMac (2019 and later)
  • iMac Pro
  • Mac mini (2020 and later)
  • Mac Pro

If you're streaming to a Mac, update to the latest version of macOS. Onscreen workout metrics are available only on some AirPlay 2-compatible smart TVs. Metrics, such as timers, heart rate, and Activity Ring celebrations are still available on your Apple Watch.”

You can leave feedback to Apple a out features you want, etc. here: Product Feedback - Apple

I hope you find this helpful. Good Luck and have a wonderful day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2023 8:40 PM in response to Fitnessplusmac

Hello Fitnessplusmac!

(I agree!) You can… in a sense. Check out this excerpt from Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support:

“You can use AirPlay to stream Apple Fitness+ workouts on the following AirPlay 2-enabled devices and TVs:

• AirPlay 2-compatible smart TVs with the label "Works with Apple AirPlay"
  • MacBook Pro (2018 and later)
  • MacBook Air (2018 and later) 
  • iMac (2019 and later)
  • iMac Pro
  • Mac mini (2020 and later)
  • Mac Pro

If you're streaming to a Mac, update to the latest version of macOS. Onscreen workout metrics are available only on some AirPlay 2-compatible smart TVs. Metrics, such as timers, heart rate, and Activity Ring celebrations are still available on your Apple Watch.”

You can leave feedback to Apple a out features you want, etc. here: Product Feedback - Apple

I hope you find this helpful. Good Luck and have a wonderful day!

You need to make a fitness plus app for mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.