You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Declined payment method

I have been trying to upgrade my storage plan and it has been declining. Is it that I cannot use Nigerian card on Apple store again? How do I make payment from Nigeria?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 6:27 AM

3 replies

Feb 6, 2023 7:20 AM in response to Njluv2018

Is it that I cannot use Nigerian card on Apple store again? How do I make payment from Nigeria?

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

⤵️

Nigeria

• Most credit and debit cards
  • Apple Account balance (from adding funds)

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com                                                     

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or see -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

• If you want to change your card, you need to add first the new card, then remove the old card.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Feb 11, 2023 6:25 AM in response to Victorakinpelum

Based on this Apple article, it is not possible to subscribe to iCloud+ in Nigeria, see -> Availability of Apple Media Services -> Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

⤵️ 

Nigeria

• App Store
    • Apple Arcade
  • Apple Music
  • iTunes Store
    • Music
    • Ringtones & Tones
  • Apple TV app
    • Synced videos only
  • Apple Books
    • Public domain books only
  • Apple Podcasts

Check also this, perhaps they can help you.

Feb 11, 2023 5:55 AM in response to Raicya

Please, it has become difficult and impossible in Nigerian to upgrade storage plan. All efforts to upgrade in over 5 different banks has proved abortive. I have been on this for over 2 weeks, yet no way out.

Please, what other options would Apple give us so that we don’t loose our storage plans in Nigerian.

Your earnest response to this will assist millions of Apple users in Nigerian.

Thanks.

Declined payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.