You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription failure

It tell me that cannot verify my my payment method

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 4:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 4:42 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your subscription. There could be a number of reasons why your payment method is unable to be verified. Some possible issues could include:

• The payment method has expired or is otherwise invalid
  • There are insufficient funds available on the payment method
  • The payment method has been declined by your bank or credit card issuer
  • There is a problem with your account that is preventing the payment from being processed

To resolve the issue, you may need to update your payment method or contact your bank or credit card issuer to troubleshoot any problems with the payment method. If you continue to have difficulty, you may want to try reaching out to the company or service that you are trying to subscribe to for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 4, 2023 4:42 AM in response to Deensquare

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your subscription. There could be a number of reasons why your payment method is unable to be verified. Some possible issues could include:

• The payment method has expired or is otherwise invalid
  • There are insufficient funds available on the payment method
  • The payment method has been declined by your bank or credit card issuer
  • There is a problem with your account that is preventing the payment from being processed

To resolve the issue, you may need to update your payment method or contact your bank or credit card issuer to troubleshoot any problems with the payment method. If you continue to have difficulty, you may want to try reaching out to the company or service that you are trying to subscribe to for further assistance.

Subscription failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.