You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods won’t charge or connect and I have reset the case aswell

Can someone help me reconnect my AirPods case to my phone, I have done everything and nothing has worked

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 6:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2022 4:43 AM

If you are experiencing issues with your AirPods case not charging or connecting to your phone, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Make sure that your AirPods are properly placed in the case and that the case is charged. Check that the AirPods are seated correctly in the case and that the case is charged. If the charge indicator light on the case is red, it needs to be charged.
  2. Check the lightning port on your case and device. Make sure that there are no debris or foreign objects blocking the lightning port on your case or device.
  3. Restart your device. Sometimes a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues.
  4. Check for any updates to your device or the AirPods firmware. It's possible that there is a bug or issue that has been fixed in a newer version.
  5. Reset your AirPods. To reset your AirPods, go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and forget the AirPods. Then, hold down the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white.
  6. If none of the above steps help, you may want to try unpairing and repairing your AirPods. To do this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and forget the AirPods. Then, hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white, and follow the prompts to pair your AirPods with your device.

I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can do to assist.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 29, 2022 4:43 AM in response to Conorread99

If you are experiencing issues with your AirPods case not charging or connecting to your phone, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Make sure that your AirPods are properly placed in the case and that the case is charged. Check that the AirPods are seated correctly in the case and that the case is charged. If the charge indicator light on the case is red, it needs to be charged.
  2. Check the lightning port on your case and device. Make sure that there are no debris or foreign objects blocking the lightning port on your case or device.
  3. Restart your device. Sometimes a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues.
  4. Check for any updates to your device or the AirPods firmware. It's possible that there is a bug or issue that has been fixed in a newer version.
  5. Reset your AirPods. To reset your AirPods, go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and forget the AirPods. Then, hold down the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white.
  6. If none of the above steps help, you may want to try unpairing and repairing your AirPods. To do this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and forget the AirPods. Then, hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white, and follow the prompts to pair your AirPods with your device.

I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can do to assist.

My AirPods won’t charge or connect and I have reset the case aswell

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.